Discover Your Dream Home
Coldwell Banker Burnet
Mark Potter - Twin Cities Real Estate
- Licensed Realtor since 2006
- Multi Year Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Member
- Multi Year Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine Super Real Estate Agent
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Minnesota Association of Realtors
- Member St. Paul Area Association of Realtors
- Relocation Specialist
- Distinctive Homes Specialist
- Marketing Plans that GET RESULTS
- Professional Interior Decorating Assistance
- Professional Home Staging
- Your own website with virtual showing analytics
- Professional Photography
- Distinctive Homes Specialist
- Easy access - I work on your schedule
- Referrals to top mortgage professionals
- Access to every listing in the MLS
- Immediate notification of new listings or price reductions
Areas Served - All areas in and around the twin cities
Don't over improve to sell your home!
Cover or not cover your AC unit?
Smart thermostats that can save you money!
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this site are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019, Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching you agree to the End User License Agreement
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notices: The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the "DMCA"), provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices and counter-notices should be sent in writing by mail to: Michael Bisping, Director of Customer Relations at Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc., 2550 University Avenue West, Suite 259S, Saint Paul, MN 55114 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information: (1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content; (3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.